Terms & Condition
The following sets forth the general terms and conditions between Swift Riders and users of its Website and Mobile App. By using the Swift Riders Website and the Swift Riders mobile application and/or the Services, features, content, applications or widgets offered by Swift Riders, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
1. Using the Swift Riders App
- To access and use our services, you will have to download the Swift Riders App onto a compatible mobile device and create a new user account, by providing certain personal information, including your name and mobile phone number
- To create a user account with Swift Riders you must be at least 18 years of age or otherwise have valid parental consent to utilize our Services if you are underage.
- When using the Swift Riders app, the user can choose to pay for the transportation service to the driver or use a mobile payment method.
- Any complaints can be sent to our support team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our support line 01293 9 72 72 8.
2. Booking or Cancelling the Ride
- If the user books a ride and the driver has confirmed the receipt of the service then the ride is considered as booked.
- Cancelling the ride is considered to be in the situation where the driver has notified the receipt of an order and the user waives the service after receipt of the notice.
- Cancelling the ride is also considered in be in a situation where the user does not appear within 10 minutes of the time when the driver notified them about the arrival of the vehicle.
- Swift Riders has the right to revoke the right to use the app if the user has waived the use of service after 3 consecutive times.
3. Swift Riders Services
- Once you have entered both your pick-up and final drop-off destinations, selected a driver, and confirmed the request, the driver is able to locate you through the Global Positioning System (GPS) receiver in your mobile phone device. When the driver accepts your ride request, the App allows you to track the location and progress of the journey in real time.
- You are provided with certain information about your driver, which may include the registration of the vehicle, the Swift Riders driver rating, a photograph of the relevant driver, and the ability to contact the driver directly.
- At the end of ride, you will receive a final fare payable on the Swift Riders App, which may include additional fees if you have verbally changed the final destination with the driver during the course of your journey.
- On completion, you will be asked to rate and evaluate the overall experience of the trip
Limitation of Liability
- Swift Riders does not guarantee to provide insurance to cover any loss, damage or claim of passengers;
- Swift Riders shall not be liable for any damages, liability or losses arising out of:
- Your use of or reliance on the services or your inability to access or use the services; or
- Any transaction or relationship between you and any third party provider, even if Swift Riders has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree to indemnify and hold Swift Riders and its employees, agents, officers and directors harmless from any and all claims, demands, losses, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with:
- Use of the Services or services or goods obtained through your use of the Services;
- Breach or violation of any of these Terms
- Violation of the rights of any third party